Need a Break on Brake Services?
Save big with our Limited Lifetime pads/shoes Program
- Your safety depends on reliable brakes. Brake pads eventually wear down and need to be
replaced, usually between 25,000 and 45,000 miles for cars, and 20,000 and 30,000 for trucks. With our limited lifetime
pads of shoes program, you only pay once for your brake pads. The next time it’s on us.*
- A good time to inspect your brakes is when the wheels are off for a tire rotation. We recommend
that you rotate your tires and check your brakes at least every 5,000-7,500 miles. This coincides with the oil change intervals
for some vehicles. Consult your owner's manual and tire warranty for additional guidance.
your wheels are off for the tire rotation, it’s much easier for our technicians to inspect your vehicle’s brake
pads and rotors.**
- Our brake check includes a thorough examination of all brake system
components, including the pedal, cylinders, lines, brake fluid, and calipers, and a thickness and condition evaluation of
your pads and rotors.
- It’s less expensive to replace brake pads than damaged rotors.
- These days, it usually costs less to replace rotors than to resurface or “turn” them.
- A low brake fluid level can indicate excessive brake pad wear. “Topping off” only covers up the
Why It's Important
first. You can’t stop as quickly when your pads are worn or you have warped rotors.
second. It’s more convenient to replace your brake pads during a maintenance visit, than when they start squealing because
the wear indicator is scraping your rotor.
Your Brake Experts
- The technicians at Maintenance and More Automotive inspect
your brakes for FREE and provide a written estimate of any recommended maintenance or repairs.
- With our Limited Lifetime replacement brake pads or Shoe program, we replace your brake
pads or shoes for FREE as long as you own your car. All you pay for is labor.*
follow MAP standards for auto repair on all makes or models, Your brakes may wear out, but your warranty never will.
- Give us a call. We're open Six days a week, including most holidays.
*You get a lifetime warranty on disc pads and shoes. If needed,
we’ll replace them for free, as long as you own your vehicle. All you pay for is labor. Ceramic pads extra. See store
for complete details. Most vehicles. Not valid with other offers. Additional charges may apply.
** Some brake systems use drums and shoes.
National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence. MAP Motorist Assurance Program.